essence of the handshake”
If you’d like to talk to us about a project, or anything else, we’d love to hear from you.
Rubber injection molding benefits:
- Faster cycle times
- Eliminating operators need to load material into the tool
- Preheating material in the injection screw allows for the potential to decreased injection and cure times
- Minimal material waste
- Molding parts with tight tolerances
- Capable of producing over molded components
- Economical process for high volumes of medium to high precision components
Compression molding benefits:
- Cost effective tooling
- Capable of producing large parts with thick walls
- Faster tooling changeover
- Economical process for medium precision
Transfer Molding benefits:
- Little material waste
- Moderate tooling cost
- Advantages for colored compounds
- Provides more product consistency than compression molding
Materials We Use
Good Weathering Resistance. Flame retarding. Moderate resistance to petroleum-based fluids.
Excellent ozone, chemical, and aging resistance. Poor resistance to petroleum-based fluids.
Excellent resistance to petroleum-based fluids. Good physical properties.
Excellent high and low temperature properties. Fair physical properties.
Good physical properties and abrasion resistance. Poor resistance to petroleum-based fluids.
Very good weathering resistance. Excellent dielectric properties. Low permeability to air. Good physical properties. Poor resistance to petroleum-based fluids.
Natural, Gum Rubber
Excellent physical properties including abrasion and low temperature resistance. Poor resistance to petroleum-based fluids.
Excellent ozone, weathering, and acid resistance. Good and abrasion and heat resistance. Fair resistance to petroleum-based fluids.
Good aging and excellent abrasion, tear, and solvent resistance. Poor high temperature properties.
Viton ® (4), Fluoro-elastomer
Excellent oil and air resistance both at low and high temperatures. Very good chemical resistance.
Offers superior heat resistance. resistant to cold, oils and solvents of fluorinated rubber. Good for special applications where general resistance to oxidizing chemicals, aromatic and chlorinated solvent bases are required. Narrower Temp range than silicone but better fluid resistance
Excellent heat and oil resistance, improved fuel and ozone resistance (approximately 5X) over Nitrile Good abrasion resistance. Decreased elasticity at low temperatures with hydrogenation over standard nitrile.